Food Bank Locator
Hunger has no boundaries. It exists everywhere in America: in cities, in suburbs, and in the country. They are neighbors in our community. You can help spread kindness by giving food to your local food bank.
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Find local food banks that serve your community using the Food Bank Locator from FeedingAmerica.org.
- Bring food to the food bank and they will give it to families in need.
- Find & Select a food bank as your favorite non-profit to benefit from every CommonKindness coupon you redeem.
Be proud that you have helped a family in need and know that many people are grateful to you, including everyone at CommonKindness. Thank you!
Photo By Christopher Huber
- 1 in 6 Americans do not have access to enough food.
- Nearly 49 million Americans experience "food insecurity" each year - that is, they are not sure where they will find their next meal.
- 17 Million American children live in homes where there is not enough to eat.
- 36% of served households have one working adult.
- Seniors are shown to be among the most consistent pantry clients.
- The majority of people seeking food assistance rely on food pantries as a supplemental food source to meet monthly shortfalls in food.
Save money and help your local food bank!